- There will be a Red Cross blood drive held on May 29, 2019 from Noon - 5:00 p.m. at the Hopkinton Town Hall.
- NOTICE OF COMPLETION OF ASSESSMENT INVENTORY FOR 2019; Pursuant to Section 501 of the Real Property Tax Law, notice is hereby given that assessment inventory and valuation data for the Town of Hopkinton is available for review at 7 Church St., Municipal Building, Hopkinton, NY. An appointment may be made to review this information during the following hours and days: May 13, 2019 9:30 a.m. to noon, May 20, 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and May 20, 2019 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Please call Allen Fukes Assessor at 315-328-4187 ext 2. Dated: April 29, 2019 / Allen Fukes, Assessor
- NOTICE OF COMPLETION OF TENTATIVE TOWN ASSESSMENT ROLL; Notice is hereby given that the Assessor of the Town of Hopkinton, County of St. Lawrence has completed the tentative assessment roll for the current year and that a copy has been left with the Town Clerk at 7 Church St., Municipal Bldg., Hopkinton, NY, where it may be seen and examined by an interested person until the fourth Tuesday in May. The tentative assessment roll is also available for viewing on the assessing unit's website; www.townofhopkinton.com or the St. Lawrence County website; www.stlawco.org, per requirement of RPTL section 1590(2).
- The Assessor will be in attendance with the tentative assessment roll on May 20, 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., May 22, 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and May 25, 2019 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Board of Assessment Review will meet on June 4, 2019 between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. in said town, to hear and examine all complaints in relation to assessments, on the application of any person believing himself to be aggrieved.
A publication containing procedures for contesting an assessment is available at the assessor's office, 315-328-4187 ext 2
Dated: April 29, 2019
Allen Fukes, Assessor
Election update for 2019: Primary Election (if required) will be on Tuesday, June 25, 2019. General Election will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. NYS has adopted early voting! Additional information will be posted prior to the General Election.
- Septic Tank Funding Grant
- Hopkinton Town-Wide Garage Sales, June 1 & 2, 2019
The Township of Hopkinton, NY is the fifth town of the first ten towns in St. Lawrence Co. The first settlers came in 1802. The Township is located in the Southeast corner of St. Law. Co., in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. It has an elevation of 1,273 feet. On the East side it borders Franklin County and on the south side it borders Piercefield. This last section of the township use to be referred to as the "south woods".
Hopkinton is well known for its friendly citizens and community minded activities. Booklets of a self-guided car tour of the Historical parts of Hopkinton are available upon request from the Historian’s office. In the last ten years thousands of people come to the annual Summer Fest the third weekend in July. Music, games for kids and entertainment, Food can be purchased at a reasonable rate.